Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Winter,Vacations,and the Like

Guest post written by Anita Lipson

My husband Harry and I have done a lot, and I mean a LOT, to keep busy during the winter months. We usually go for walks when it's warmer, so we've supplemented our exercise by going to the gym more often since it's way too frigid to do anything out there in the frozen tundra. We use the machines several nights a week and usually take a group exercise class at least twice a weekÑit's really great! We've also stayed inside and watched a lot of movies. I think we watched more movies this winter than I have in my entire life. But, it's kind of nice for a change.

When spring rolls around, we really want to go on a vacation of some sort. We're definitely still daydreaming and talking about the possibilities. Just talking about everything has been a lot of fun for us. I think half the fun of the vacation is in the anticipation. Next week, we're anticipating some people from sears kitchen remodeling to come and help us do some house work. After that, we decided to book a flight and go somewhere we've always wanted to go. Right now, I'm rooting for Bermuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment